Tecnoconsult has consolidated capabilities in the design of deep water subsea field development including Umbilicals, Risers, Flowlines, Manifolds and Tie-In Systems.
Major Oil Companies are moving their business in ever more complex field, in particular where the harsh environment push over the limits the technology requirements:
DEEP and ULTRA DEEP WATER fields.
Deepwater fields require new concepts like flexible pipe, dynamic risers, umbilical, diverless technology as well as new floating plants (i.e. SPARS, TLP, FPSO, FPU, FPO etc.).
Tecnoconsult, involved in the Deepwater technology and projects, in the past 10 years has successfully set up a wide data base containing the major characteristics of any SURF system’s component.
As a results we are able to design a whole subsea system for deepwater field exploitation. In particular we can provide, but not limited to, the following services and studies:
- Flowline route selection, On-bottom Stability, In-Place Analysis and Installation Analysis
- Riser Concept Selection (Lazy, Steep, Free Hanging, Tower etc.) (ORCAFLEX®)
- Interference Dynamic Analysis (comprising both lines & mooring bundles) (ORCAFLEX®)
- Riser Ancillary Component preliminary sizing (Bend Stiffner, Bend Restrictor, Buoyancy Module etc.)
- Riser & Flowline Technical Specification, Material Take-Off
- Geo-hazard study
- Crossing design
- Support to Cost Estimate and Installation Schedule
- Assistance to ITT preparation, Bid Assistance, vendor Follow-Up, technical support at meeting