TECNOCONSULT has developed wide experiences in the design or revamping of topside facilities and equipments for the offshore platforms.
Tecnoconsult has resources and capabilities to assist clients in all aspects of offshore platform design from conceptual design to field installation and start-up.
Our project experiences cover different type of challenged projects.
Tecnoconsult provides detailed design and analysis for:
- Heat Material Balance and Process studies;
- Line sizing & Main Equipment design;
- Electro-Instrumental Design;
- Layout Optimization using 3D Models;
- Structural Verification Analysis;
Tecnoconsult can develop structural analysis, using the Finite Elements Method (FEM) with SAP200, TecnoMETAL and/or SACS softwares; intended to:
- assessment of structure overall arrangement to comply with the main functional requirements,
- primary structural member sizing and arrangement through lifting analysis.
Our approach adhere, but not limited to, the following international codes:
American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) “Manual of Steel Construction”, American Petroleum Institute (API) “Recommended Practice for Planning, Designing and Constructing Fixed Offshore Platforms. Working Stress Design”, RP2A-WSD-October-2005.